Man: "Doctor, I want to be smarter. Can you help me?"
Doctor: "Sure. Take these pills twice a day after your meals."
(man receives pills and goes home. two weeks later...)
Man: "Doctor, these pills don't seem to be working, I don't feel any smarter."
Doctor: "Ah... I see. I believe you need a stronger prescription. Take these new packet of pills, twice a day."
(man receives pills and goes home. two weeks later...)
Man: "Doctor, I don't think your pills are working at all. Are you playing some trick on me?"
Doctor: "My my, you have gotten smarter!"
haha this is a placebo joke my mum told me. i mentioned placebo because today i pronounced placebo as place-bo in the clinic in front of the doctor. pretty embarrasing haha, it supposed to be plah-see-bo. so yep english lesson for you guys.
yep that's all have a good day :D
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment